Would you like to know where you rank against your competitors? Are you happy with how you rank in a Google search? Does your website generate the business you would like? If you are unsure how much Google loves your website, why not consider a website audit?
Ginger eMarketing will produce a comprehensive report for you detailing changes that can be done to help enhance the search engine optimisation of your site, whilst simultaneously retaining a user-friendly, attractive website.
Within the report we will include, amongst others:
- An analysis of your website content, pape by page, to help increase on-page optimisation.
- Target the key search areas where you wish to be found
- Recommend changes that can be done to get your site found on the web through an organic search rather than pay per click campaigns.
- A review of your domain authority and how search engines view you including the validity of links on your site. This will include the three most popular search engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Highlight any missing/incomplete aspects of your site which may be causing search issues such as H1 tags, page titles and meta data
- Check if you have fallen foul of Google algorithms updates which would cause certain pages and/or content to be blocked by search engines
This report will then give your web developer the tools to optimise your website.
Prices for an audit vary according to the size and type of your website but if you decide to proceed with a fully managed SEO campaign with Ginger eMarketing then the cost of the audit will be credited against the price of your SEO.